The Louisiana Baseball and Softball Academy is very proud to announce the introduction of our own travel baseball and softball program. While the doors are wide open for any individual or team, regardless of affiliation or skill level, to practice and train at the facility, these LBSA teams will be a complement to the many great programs that are already housed within our building.
The LBSA Baseball and Softball Programs will provide:
- An all-inclusive travel ball program with an absolute focus on total player development, both on and off the field.
- Coached by great youth coaches from the Greater New Orleans Area with extensive backgrounds in the game of baseball and softball.
- Team practices, including fielding, hitting, and bullpen work, will be held twice a week on the indoor facility field area and cages. Outside fields will also be utilized throughout the year for practices.
- Additional team strength, conditioning, agility, and arm care training session will be included throughout the year.
- Season will last from roughly September-July and play in 10-15 tournaments, including the State Tournament and World Series.
- Weekend tournaments and mid-week league participation will be based in the Greater New Orleans Area – Chalmette, Metairie, New Orleans, Hammond locations. *Subject to change according to team ability.
- Structured plans will be designed as a “curriculum,” providing the player and parents a roadmap as to what each team should accomplish by the end of the season.
8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u: $1,900
All tournaments, insurance, registration, uniforms, training programs, and gear (bat bag, helmet, socks, belt) is included in the cost of tuition.
Also included is an individual LBSA membership for our players to practice outside of their team practice.
An initial deposit will be due at the time of your son or daughter being selected for the team. From there, payments will be made throughout the season.
Further Payment Plans and Fundraisers, as well as other opportunities to offset costs, will be available through the program.
Baseball and Softball Tryout Dates:
Scheduled Tryout Dates have passed.
If you are still interested in being a part of the LBSA Travel Baseball or Softball Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private workout!